>

Welcome to The Mattress Underground FORUM! :cheer:
The first place to start your research is the Mattress Shopping Tutorial
Select the Search Forum tab below to gain access to answers to many mattress related questions.
Select the Ask An Expert tab below to reach out to any of our Expert Members for guidance and advice.

Welcome to The Mattress Underground FORUM! :cheer:
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC:

Recommendations pretty please 26 Jun 2022 13:17 #1

  • Millalite
  • Millalite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 1
Hi there, sorry in advance if I went about this wrong. I'm not much of a forum user. I am in need of a new mattress.

About me:
Male
180lb
5' 10"
-Back Sleeper 95%, side sleep the other 5%
-I prefer a firm mattress because it feels good on my back. I have degenerative disc disease so support is great. My old one is all memory foam with a cooling topper. It worked well for about 4 years and is just hurting my back really bad.
-If possible, I would prefer a nice hybrid mattress but with being able to change/swap the top if I want to
-I tend to be a hot sleeper which is why I had to buy that cooling topper on my memory foam
- My budget is around 1300$
-lastly, I love quality. I like my purchases to last a long time or at least be honored with a great warranty

I did go to the store and lay on them. Like always, they all feel nice because they are new. They are all big name brands that sacrifice quality like Serta, Beauty rest, tempurpedic, etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recommendations pretty please 30 Jun 2022 13:36 #2

  • NikkiTMU
  • NikkiTMU's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 659
Hi Millalite.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :)

Thanks for sharing some of your stats with us and what it is you're looking for. I'm not sure which resources you've already had the opportunity to review, but we always suggest starting with the Mattress Shopping Tutorial and you may also find the Durability Guidelines useful. You're likely to find a good match from any number of our Trusted (and well vetted) Members .

If you're looking to replace your current mattress with another memory foam model, I'd suggest starting with GhostBed mattresses to see if anything seems to your liking!

NikkiTMU
Researching for a mattress?... Be sure to read The Mattress Shopping Tutorial. . Click here for TMU Discount Codes if purchasing from Our Trusted Members.
For any mattress questions Ask An Expert on our forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
The Mattress UndergroundCopyright © 2022 The Mattress Underground
TheMattressUndergounf
TMU
TheMattressUndergounf